Thursday, 10 May 2012

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

Well well Lancome, you're packaging might be stunning but it's not exactly hypnotising me into thinking this is a great product...




I mean look at it- a beautiful understated, glossy, paint brush style wand of joy. 


Seriously if L'oreal mascaras looked like this I would probably repeat buy Volume million lashes and Voluminous


But what's inside?


Well, inside is the problem. Don't get me wrong, the first week of use was quite pleasant enough but it turned on me fast.


Within 10 days it became extremely thick and only usable if followed by a lash separating comb. Or if I wipe 90% the product off the brush first it's also fine. Ideal, right? (sarcasm)
top: brush as it comes out of the tube, bottom: brush after product is removed and you can then see the shape!
After a month of dis-use due to this problem I picked it up again to see if it had dried out and become easier to work with.


And... it has, but as you can see in the photos below there are still little dry clumps on my eyelashes, and it took a painstaking amount of time to get it to look this good


left: one coat, right: two coats of Lancome hypnose drama
So I think we can gather I'm not overwhelmed by this £23 mascara, I'm actually a little bit ticked off...




Do you like Lancome mascaras?
Have you tried this one?

1 comment:

  1. レイバン サングラスは大衆文化のなかにクラシックなひとつです。華麗なスターであれ、普通の人であれ、たくさんの人ははレイバン モデルの使用者です。レイバン サングラスの文化は人々の心に刻まれっています。今のレイバン RB3183などは夢のようなレジェンドに見られています。

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!